The best serger sewing machines are capable enough to give your projects a professional finish. Buying a serger sewing machine is a personal decision that is based on various factors like-
– How you plan to use it?
– What projects you wish to cover?
– How much budget you have?
Before you plan to purchase a sewing machine for you, it is advisable to get familiar with the features and functions of the product listed at http://sewingmachinebuffs.com. If you are comfortable with the sewing machine, you can increase your productivity for sure.
Top listed serger sewing machines-
Have a glance at the different machines that are capable to meet the expectations of all of us.
- Brother 1034D ¾ Thread Serger With Differential Feed-
It is perfect for the beginner looking for professionally crafted design edges. The 22 built-in-stitches, quick and simple threading, three or four threads overlock are some unique features of ‘brother 10348’ that make it an excellent sewing alternative for both freshers and the experts.
While it doesn’t have an automatic threading system, it is quite easy to thread this sewing machine. It comes with an adjustable differential feed that you can use to give a professional level of finish to a project. The 22 built-in stitches allow you to do a rolled hem, overlock, home décor, blind hemming and a lot more.
It comes with a retractable knife to trim off the edges before serging. Moreover, offers various features and merits like-
– Threading is made easy by color coding and numbering.
– Affordable price and functional pressure foot.
– High performance and professional finishing.
– 3or 4 threads are offered to create stitches.
- Brother 2340 CV Cover Stitch-
This user-friendly and simple cover stitch machine helps home sewersto create professional-quality stitches.The machine is designed to do the cover hem and chain stitching. It can create 100 stitches in a minute and it’s features and settings are comfortable even for beginners.
The product is lightweight and is easy to store. It features 3 needles and a looper thread to provide a professional look to everything. Besides the unique presser foot, it has a built-in-space for all of your accessories.
– Simple and easy to use
– Color-coded threads
– Adjustable differential feed
– Operates on a silent mode
– Cover stitch function to stitch cuffs
– Provides professional finish
– User-friend product
– 1000 stitches per minute
– Easy loop threading system
- Singer 14CG754 ProFinish 2-3-4 Thread Serger-
The product is available with easy to thread system. It is easy and convenient to operate and its quality of stitching is also appreciable. It ensures you that there is no stretching of fabrics while making stitches. It makes you feel free about the thread as it comes with a free arm and an adjustable upper cutter to adjust the length of the stitches
Its 4 built-in-rolled hems allow you to create fancy towels and clothing. Moreover, excellent for performing decorative designs in both medium and lightweight fabrics. The product is rated the best for entry-level-sewers.
– Lightweight and offers an excellent stitch quality
– Unique differential feed
– Free arm
– Adjustable stitch length
– Adjustable upper cutter
– Color-coded threading
4. Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger-
– Small and compact
– Easy to thread, 1300 stitches per minute
– Adjustable stitch width
– High-quality and durable stitches
– High standard needles
– Piping foots available
This super-compact serger machine comes with several unique features. The product is an overlock serger machine that is quite different from the standard sewing machine. With its speed of 1300 stitches per minute, it helps you to finish your project fast than ever before. In addition to the standard foot, it also features 3 extra foots for covering more projects. It’s settings can be easily changed with a differential feed control lever while serging.
It is compatible with flexible fabrics and allows creating stitches seamlessly. The product is perfect for those who are looking for great quality stitches.
- Juki Pearl Line MO-655 2/3/4/5 Thread Serger
This top-selling serging machine is perfect for all of your projects. The machine has a sturdy design and it helps you to finish the edges of the garments. To help you create perfect seems and well-rolled edges it has an adjustable knob of the lower knife. It also enables you to adjust the sewing length as per your requirements. The machine is the best overlocker machine as it makes your sewing fun and productive.
– Simple and easy for beginners
– High- quality and durable machine with reasonable pricing
– Easy maintenance
– Automatic rolled hem creation
– Easy looper threading
– 1500 stitches per minute
Points to be Considered While Choosing a Serger Sewing Machine-
A serger or an overlocker is an efficient and robust machine to create professional-quality edges, hems and seams. Have a glance at the following features before buying a serger for you.
- Easy to use- A machine is of no use if it is hard to thread and learn. This is the first thing you have to look for in a serger.
- Purpose- Its essential to know about why you are going to use the serger? If you want a serger for finishing edges of basic clothes then there is no sense to go for an expensive model. An inexpensive and basic model is sufficient to meet your expectations.
- Different fabric feed- If you are going for a serger then no doubt in this you work more often on decorative projects. Differential fabric feed will enable you to create cool ruffles and great edges.
- Color codes- It is advisable to go for the one that has color code guides. Such a serger will enable you to thread the sewing machine by following the color code instructions.
It is recommended to prefer ‘brother 1034’ if planning to go for a budget-friendly sewing machine. It enables you to make clothing, curtains, baby blankets and a lot more. If maintained with proper care it will last for years.
So, here is all that you wish to know about serger sewing machines. For a detailed description, feel free to visit sewingmachinebuffs.